Learning Training/Teaching Activity
Aveiro, Portugal, 10th to 14th december 2018
The objectives of the mobility were:
- to share the experiences with their peers upon the local activities
- to offer to the participants professional consultancy about their business
- to support youngster in the elaboration of a sustainability plan for their business
The program of the mobility consisted of:
- Setting the ground, teambuilding games. Group discussions
- Presentation of each business plan: each team (national and international) did a detailed presentation of the implementation process, followed by group discussion
- Consultancy sessions were given to the youngsters – AEVA experts provided exposure to realities of business and the workplace for their initiatives. The experts guided the participants to elaborate a sustainability plan for each business.
- Workshop Stories about young entrepreneurs – online research about young entrepreneurs.